Reservation can only be confirmed over phone /email only after receiving 100% of the total amount for the stay duration.
- Cancellation 30 days (or more) prior to check-in: 100% refund
- Cancellation 15-30 days prior to check-in: 50% refund
- Cancellation 15 days (or less) prior to check-in: 0% refund
For confirmed booking during blackout dates cancellation is not possible without incurring a charge. Min 25% of the Package Amount will be Charged as cancellation fees.
- Children up to 5 years of age can stay in the parent’s room without additional charge
- Children between 5-10 years will be charged 60% of adult rates
- Children above 10 years will be charged adult rates
- The resort check-in time is 1300 hours and check-out time is 10.30 hour.
- For arrivals at the resort prior to 0700 hours, the reservation needs to be made and held from the previous night.
- Rooms will be held upto 1800 hours on the day of arrival unless prior information for late check-in is provided.
- For late check-out, a request may be made to the hotel and is subject to availability.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. GST will be as per the Government of India regulations. Any increase in government levies will be extra.
- Maximum 3 Adults or 2 Adults with two children below 5 years would be allowed per room.
- Maximum of one extra roll away bed or one mattress would be permitted per room.
- It is mandatory for any Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners to produce their passport at check-in.
- It is mandatory for any Indian to carry a valid identity proof and produce at the time of check-in.
In case of a cancellation, the refund amount, as per the cancellation policy, will be processed within 7-10 days working from the date of initiation of the process, via online payment/cheque. In case of refund, bank transactions charges will be deducted above cancellation charges.